We’re always looking to team up with new artists who want to use their time and talents to help others.
A few things to note when submitting a design:
- You do not need to be a “famous or well known” person in our industry to have a design selected. We’d love to find some diamonds in the rough that have never been heard of before and introduce them to the world to help kickstart their career.
- Your design does NOT have to be cancer focused. Make something cool that you would want to own, chances are someone else would want it too.
- We won’t accept designs with any nudity or vulgarity. All our designs should be viewable to the eyes of children.
- Not all designs submitted will be sent to print. We curate our designs carefully to keep a certain level of design quality and plan to release 1-2 new designs per month at this time.
- We believe in constructive criticism, design is a very objective thing, and we may feel that your concept may not sell well or doesn’t come across as you have desired. We will tell you our thoughts, and if you’re willing, work to give you feedback so that it reaches the level of design we wish to produce or help work on a new concept altogether. We hope that makes you love us all the more and not think of us as jerks!
- If you are designing a poster print, the current dimensions we are using are either 10″x10″ or, (all proportional) 12″x16″, 18″x24″, and 24″x32″. If you design for the largest size, we can always scale down. We aren’t printing that large YET, but it’s great to have artwork compatible with that size.
- Apparel artwork dimensions range, but generally we keep the shirt artwork to 12″x16″ max. We find a 9.5-10″ width to be the “sweet spot”.
You can fill out the form below or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.